SNSD Time!! ^^

Posted by William | Posted in | Posted on 3:00 AM

Next post...!!! ^^

Now I would like to share about my favourite group singer, SNSD!!! ^^
Let me tell you little informations about them...
SNSD (So Nyuh Shi Dae) or also known as Girls' Generation is formed by SM Entertainment in 2007 and it consists of 9 wonderful South Korean girls. These 9 girls are Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyo Yeon, Yuri, SooYung, Yoona and Seo Hyeon. (You can see their individual profiles by clicking their names).

Their first single is Into The New World and I love this song very much. If you want to see the MV, you can click here. Their first album was released in autumn 2007. Until today, there are a lot of their album and I would like to share some of their songs that I love to listen, they're :
Actually there's still a lot of their songs but I just listed some that I love to listen. Beside that, their members have also made a lot of their own individual song.
The newest single from them, that are released in 2010 is :
In this RDR, they change their concept become dark concept, and named "Black Girls' Generation". The Music video for "Run Devil Run" was released in 17th March 2010.




N.B : For the official website of SNSD (click here!)

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment